Consultation on Mergers and Acquisitions in Saudi Arabia
A clear valuation strategy, selecting the ideal partner, flawless due diligence and smooth integration are critical to a successful merger or acquisition. Our M&A specialists at ACT Corporate Services conduct detailed analyses to advise your firm to scale, sell or hold.
We provide answers to these vital questions:
- How can I optimise shareholder value?
- How can my company obtain financing for the transaction?
- How will the operations structure change?
- Which government entities in Saudi Arabia are involved?
- How can I identify target firms for acquisition and evaluate them accurately?
- What are the steps involved in due diligence?
- What restructuring can I expect after integration?
- What are compliance requirements in Saudi Arabia post-merger?
Our Mergers and Acquisitions services in Saudi Arabia include:
- Creating M and A concepts according to our client’s business strategy.
- Categorizing a list of potential buyers or sellers and provide a strategy to approach them.
- Managing legal and compliance regulations of KSA during the M and A process.
- Creating our client’s information memorandum for prospective buyers or sellers.
- Approaching prospects to determine their interests.
- Advising our clients on negotiation strategies.
- Advising our clients on advantageous deal structuring.
- Researching and advising on financing options.
- Conducting due diligence.
- Drafting the letter of intent, memorandum of understanding, contracts, and other closing documents.
- Arranging disclosure documents and monitoring closing.
We’re great listeners.
Tell us about your business over a
free 60 minute consultation.